- CALL TOLL-FREE!
Drafting Services vs In-House Drafting
There are several compelling arguments for sending your CAD drafting work out to a drafting service and yes, a few arguments for not sending it out.
The arguments against using a drafting service are:
- The information in your drawings is so critical that a breach in confidentiality would cause serious physical, mental or financial harm to a person or group of persons
- The drafting process requires minute-by-minute, case-specific guidance from a superior standing alongside
- The drafting process requires a great deal of specialized knowledge that takes several years of experience to acquire
The arguments in favor of using a drafting service are:
- There is no necessity to pay monthly salaries. When there is no work, there is no drafting expense. Likewise, there is no holiday pay and no vacation pay
- There is no requirement for expensive floor space to house a drafting team
- There are no electricity expenses for the lighting, heating and computers an in-house drafting team needs
- As an employer, not having an in-house drafting team saves you the employer's contribution towards Social Security Tax
- And let's not forget the cost of hardware, software and furniture for each member of a drafting team!
That Said, Why TMG?
There are clear reasons for selecting TMG over other drafting service providers:
- TMG's prices are very low, typically 30% - 40% less tha what one would pay in the Western hemisphere
- TMG's drawings are very accurate. Our tried and tested, multi-level checking methodology is primarily responsible for this and is illustrated below.
Every drawing is verified for accuracy by a checker, a Project Leader and the senior Manager before it is sent out to you
- TMG has a great deal of experience, having been in the CAD service business since 1998. We are very familiar, for instance, with the metric and imperial standards for screw threads as well as the sheet naming convention for US architectural drawing sets. Many of our senior people have been with us for more than ten years and are the receptacles of our considerable learning
- TMG's delivery accuracy is perfect, save for delays caused by the very occasional natural disaster (which most of the world's businesses are subject to)
- Most importantly, our communication skills are second to none. If you message TMG, you will receive our response in one business day or less, and our answer will be perfectly relevant to your question (most other CAD drafting services fail here).
We estimate our customer retention rate at 95%.
Where Can TMG Save You Money?
TMG can provide you with drafting services for many disciplines, broadly categorized into engineering and architectural.
Engineering Drafting Services
- Existing component drawing modification
- New component development
- Interference checking for assemblies
- HVAC layout design
- Electrical and electronic circuit drafting
- Fire safety drafting
- 3D component visualization
- 3D component modeling for 3D printing
Architectural Drafting Services
- Design development
- Permit set drafting based on architects' inputs
- 3d fitted-out floor plans
- Blockout elevations
- 3D contour plans from survey point files
- 3D architectural visualization
- Conversion of scanned blueprints to AutoCAD (PDF to DWG conversion)
How TMG Interacts with You to Produce Best-in-Class Drawings and Designs
- You email us an inquiry describing the CAD service you need
- If it is within our capability, we ask you for your input files as well as an old input file with its corresponding output file
- We mutually agree on a price and turnaround time
- We start work on your assignment and send you progress updates on a regular basis
- We email you your finished file. In the unlikely event of errors, we rectify them at no cost on a priority basis
- We retain your files for one year from the date of delivery unless you request earlier deletion.
Send Us Your Inquiry Here
Email us using the below form and hear back within a day:
- A panel of engineering and architectural consultants for complex design jobs
- Several CAD experts with experience in multiple CAD platforms
- State-of-the-art software and hardware
- Cloud-based archival storage for disaster recovery
From Our Blog: TMG's Thoughts on CAD Drafting
India Exceeds 1GW of Rooftop Solar
India has actually gotten to 1,020 MW of solar rooftop implementations, having included 513MW over the last One Year, according to consultancy company Bridge to India. Development over the last year was at 113% as well as a comparable trajectory…
3D Printed Device Detects Anaemia in Seconds
Adding to 3D printing’s growing list of impressive feats, researchers at Kansas State University recently developed a 3D printed device that can detect anaemia within seconds. The low-cost diagnostic device works when paired with a smartphone app and is beneficial…
3D Printed Vertebrae A First in Surgery
A surgery involving a 3D printed organ recently created history, once again reminding us of how 3D printing technology is already affecting our lives in significant ways. An Australian neurosurgeon performed the first surgery of its kind by replacing a…
© 2005-2017 The Magnum Group. All rights reserved.